The Trym Package
BCM Funeral Services is pleased to announce the launch of a new and innovative funeral package, The Trym. This addition to our existing packages will be a direct cremation option, which will allow our clients to select a low cost, straight forward funeral for their loved one.
We believe The Trym will benefit those customers on a limited budget, or who wish to comply with their loved one’s specific request for a simple funeral. We hope it will address the increasing demand for such an option and enhance our commitment to honour the Fair Funeral Pledge, which aims to tackle funeral poverty.
|The Trym Package includes:
- Conveyance of the deceased to our premises within a 15-mile radius
- Deceased dressed in a simple shroud
- Provision of a hearse for direct transportation to Canford Crematorium
- Provision of a cremated remains poly container
- Provision of a basic coffin
- Cremation & Doctors fees.
- No funeral service
- Date and time of cremation selected by the funeral director
- No visiting in the chapel of rest
- No flexibility to add any additional services
- Full payment within 48 hours of making arrangements
View also the other Packages...
The Coombe Package
A low cost cremation service
The Blaise Package
A flexible option funeral package
The Blaise examples
A useful guide to the costs you may incur
FUNERAL COST CALCULATOR
Estimate the cost of a funeral
Fair Funeral Pledge
First and foremost, a big thank you for putting prices on your website, ensuring transparency and honesty is at the centre of what you do. With funeral poverty having risen 50% in just three years, it's of key importance that the bereaved have access to open information and prices on funeral directors' websites.
By being open and transparent about your prices by displaying them online, you are helping people in bereavement make informed financial choices to help avoid the pitfall of funeral poverty.
Please find attached our updated Fair Funerals logo for use on your website and any media releases, along with guidelines for its proper usage. This is exclusively available for usage by funeral directors who have signed our extended pledge.